GOOD NEWS!!! We have resumed in-person Worship Services at 10:15am every Sunday.
We must strike a balance between worshiping God, government guidelines, & safety. Here is a summary of the guidelines we will be following:
1. Face masks are requested
2. Physical distancing seating is in place
(Every other row of seats have been removed. Families can sit together, leave at least 2 empty seats between you & the next family.)
3. A hand sanitizer station is available
4. The only entrance is the Northside Foyer doors
5. Sunday School for all ages has resumed. Mask wearing is optional for your children.
6. Nursery & Children's Church resumed October 4, again, mask wearing is optional for your children. Children are also welcome to join you in church for the whole service. Activity bags will continue to be available for use during service. For more info., please see the Ministries Tab
7. Offering will be via boxes at the back of the Sanctuary instead of passing plates
Pastor John is in the middle of a series in 1 Peter entitled "Encouragement and Hope in Difficult Days!"
The service is livestreamed so if you prefer, you can join us in Worship from home:
(Remember - since this is a livestream it won't be available until 10:00am Sunday morning)
Past Worship Services are available to watch (or listen) under the "Messages" tab.
Children's Church & Nursery resumed October 4
Youth Group resumed June 28 (2020)
Impact Group resumed June 22 (2020)
Prayer Time resumed July 12 (2020)
Edge Group resumed July 12 (2020)
Ladies' Bible Study resumed August 18 (2020) but is currently out for the summer
Faith Bible Institute resumed September 15 (2020) but is currently out for the summer
Sunday School resumed January 3 (2021)
The Church Office continues to be open TUESDAY-Friday from 9am to 4pm if you need anything.
Some of our family members may decide not to come because they are at risk or need more time so continue to stay in touch with one another - checking on each other - this is what a family does!
Now is not the time to sit back and rest - continue to be encouraged, and do not fear! Continue to walk in the Spirit of God as an example to others.