GOOD NEWS!!! We have resumed in-person Worship Services at 10:15am every Sunday.
We must strike a balance between worshiping God, government guidelines & safety. Here is a summary of the guidelines we will be following:
1. Sanctuary seating limited to the first 180 attendees. After that, overflow seating will be available in the gym
2. Face masks are requested
3. Physical distancing seating is in place
(Every other row of seats have been removed. Families can sit together, leave at least 2 empty seats between you & the next family.)
4. A hand sanitizer station is available
5. Please refrain from gathering in common areas, hand shaking or hugging
7. The only entrance is the Northside Foyer doors. Exiting is a little different and utilizes all Sanctuary doors
8. There are no coffee or donuts (or gathering) in the Gathering Room
9. At this time no Sunday School, Nursery, or Children's Church
Children are welcome to join you at church - there is a Children's Message and activity bags available for use during service
10. Offering will be via boxes at the back of the Sanctuary instead of passing plates
Past Worship Services are available to watch (or listen) under the "Messages" tab. If you would like to join us for service from home the link for live streaming the Worship Services is located below.
A WAKE-UP CALL: JESUS' RETURN
No doubt many of us have heard, during these weeks of the Coronavirus, this question: "Is the pandemic a sign of Jesus' soon return?" Pastor John continues a series based in 1 Thessalonians. Here is the link to the live stream to join us in Worship from home:
(Remember - since this is a livestream it won't be available until 10:00am Sunday morning)
Youth Group resumed June 28
Impact Group resumed June 22
Prayer Time resumed July 12
Edge Group resumed July 12
Ladies' Bible Study resumed August 18
All other "in-person" activities are still cancelled at this time. (This includes Sunday School, Choir Rehearsal, Faith Bible Institute, Connect Groups, etc.)
The Church Office continues to be open TUESDAY-Friday from 9am to 4pm if you need anything.
Some of our family members may decide not to come because they are at risk or need more time so continue to stay in touch with one another - checking on each other - this is what a family does!
Now is not the time to sit back and rest - continue to be encouraged, and do not fear! Continue to walk in the Spirit of God as an example to others.